Radio Interview - Tue, May 5, 2015
Listen to Shri Babaji answering questions in a live radio interview with Laurie Day, a long time US devotee.
Laurie asked the following questions:
- Will You please share with us about the universal aspect of Your Mission and the unconditional love You offer to everyone?
- Why is Tapas done? What is the achievement?
- Will You clarify single-pointedness?
- What skills are needed to become a compassionate human being?
- Is there such a thing as fixed karma?
- Can a human being go backward in their evolution?
- What is the right use of power?
- How is spiritual discernment different from judgement?
- When two people meet for the very first time and one of them shows dislike for the other, what would be the reasons for this reaction?
- Please teach us more about the benefits of positive thoughts?
- What can parents do with a child who has temper tantrums? In particular, an older child of 8 or 9 years old?
- What is the difference between letting go and giving up?
- Will You please help us understand duality?
- What is selfless service?
- How is a spiritual life different from a worldly life?
- What is Samadhi?
- You have said, “It all starts with the mind and ends with the mind”. Please teach us more about this.
- Will You please give us Your message to humanity, Babaji?